Introducing Min. Henry Abraham’s Comprehensive New e-book for Christians Who Would Like to Use Their Passion for Writing to Advance
God’s Kingdom …
Discover How to Write & Publish Your Very Own Anointed Christian Book in Just 90 Days … Even If You Have No Prior Writing Experience Whatsoever!
“Now when they saw the boldness and unfettered eloquence of Peter and John and perceived that they were unlearned and untrained in the schools [common men with no educational advantages], they marveled; and they recognized that they had been with Jesus.” – Acts 4:13 AMP
“Let Me Help You Fulfill Your Writing Ministry Purpose
& Advance the Kingdom of God!”
• Discover How to Transfer Your Ideas to the Written Page!
• Get A Complete Blueprint for Writing a Christian book!
• Pastors Can Discover How to Quickly & Easily Turn Their Sermons into books!
• Christian life coaches and Christian business owners can follow its blueprint to create their own information products!
• Identify Your Niche With Laser-Beam Focus!
• Effectively Market Your book on a Shoestring Budget!
• Plus – Special 90-Day Bible Reading Plan Keeps You Focused on God While You Write!
The Word Became Flesh …
“In the beginning (before all time) was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. (Isa. 9:6) He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him: and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. And the Word (Christ) became flesh (human, incarnate) and tabernacled (fixed His tent of flesh, lived awhile) among us; and we (actually) saw His glory (His honor, His majesty), such glory as an only begotten son receives from his father, full of grace (favor, loving-kindness) and truth (Isa. 40:5)
– John 1: 1-3, 14 AMP
From the Desk of: Min. Abraham
Dear Pastors, Author, Christian Life Coaches
& Christian Business Owners,
Do you feel called to be a Christian writer?
Are you a pastor looking to convert your sermon into a book or a Christian life coach or Christian business owner looking to create your own information product?
Are you unable to ignore the urge to use your writing ability to advance the Kingdom of God?
Download a free chapter from "How to Write a Book in 90 Days God's Way"
Simply enter your name and email address to download the first chapter and take the first step to writing your book God's way
Do you feel compelled to put your thoughts on paper in order to help others examine their beliefs in new ways … Are you eager to lead readers to Christ or to help believers grow spiritually?
Well, if you answered yes to any of the questions above this is definitely the most important letter you will ever read!
Because you’re about to discover everything you need to know to write and publish a book and ensure your Christian voice is heard!
Discover How to Leap Over Common Obstacles
& Quickly Fulfill Your Dream of Becoming
a Published Christian Writer!
All too often, an inspired writer begins a promising book, only to give up after that initial burst of energy burns out, leaving an unfinished manuscript that no one will ever read.
What happens? Well, the writer may lose stamina, may become overwhelmed by a hectic schedule, or may just simply slow the writing pace to a crawl – and finally stop.
And just as often as some writers begin a book and stop, other writers make the decision to never even start.
For these writers, the thought of completing a book is just too daunting. They think they could never do something like that and so they don’t even try.
But here’s the truth:
“I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me (I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency).” – Philippians 4:13 AMP
The truth is you may have a terrific idea that when transformed into a book that will strengthen others’ faith or equip them for ministry.
All you need to get started and fulfill your purpose is guidance from somebody who has been in your shoes and succeeded.
You need to hear from somebody who knows the ropes and can teach you how to get started writing and have your Christian book published faster than you ever dreamed it was possible!
In short, you need me.
I have written a completely detailed guide on the subject. It explains every part of the process you need to go through in order to write a book that advances the Kingdom of God.
“And the Lord said to Moses, Write this for a memorial in the book and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua …”
– Exodus 17:14a AMP
Introducing the “How to Write a Book in 90 Days God’s Way: Empowering the Christian Writer
to be Heard!” E-book …
At last, you can get all the expert tips, techniques and strategies you need to know to write and publish your own Christian book in one convenient, inexpensive guide.
This powerful e-book is designed to both encourage you and guide you to a finished, high-quality book in just 90 days – no matter if you are a novice writer struggling to complete a book in a timely manner or a seasoned writer trying to fit writing a book into an already busy schedule.
Well, it’s definitely not! The plan revealed in “How to Write a Book in 90 Days God’s Way” is, in fact, very doable.
Using a speedwriting method bolstered by Scriptural encouragement and journal-based writing exercises, this guide reveals in an easy step-by-step approach how anyone can complete a book in 12 weeks or less.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
• How to get started the right way – and have a well-written, well-designed, published book in just 90 days or less!
• How to consecrate your writing and always seek God’s Word and direction in your work – these tips will help guarantee you never wander “off track” during the writing process!
• What all Christian writers should do first – before they ever write a single word!
• Fiction and non-fiction writing guidelines – and how to choose which approach is right for you!
• How to come up with the perfect topic for your book – plus, how to use the New Testament to inspire your writing no matter what topic you’ve selected!
• How to grab readers’ attention right at the beginning of your book – and influence them to never let it go until the words “The End”!
• 5 time-saving tips for researching your topic – follow these tips and you’ll have a well-thought-out, in-depth book in no time!
• How to persevere and keep writing even when you feel like giving up – if you are an aspiring Christian writer and read nothing else, you MUST read this!
• How to identify and get intimately familiar with your audience and then tailor your writing specifically for them – you’ll be amazed at how easy this is to do when you follow these tips!
• 10 common characteristics of Christian readers – and how to use this information to improve your writing and tailor your message!
• What all writers need to know about the Christian book market – failure to know this important information could result in a disappointing performance for your book!
• How to market your book on a limited budget – and still have potential readers lining up and practically begging you to let them buy your book!
• What you should immediately do if you ever feel discouraged or inadequate while writing your book – here’s the secret to never giving up … & you can (and should) use this tip in other important areas of your life!
• The common elements of all great books – making sure your book also includes these elements will put you on the fast track to success!
• What you need to know in order to choose between self-publishing and commercial publishing – whatever you do, don’t pick one of these two options without reading this first!
• And much, much more – including a 90-day Bible reading plan that will help you read through the entire New Testament in the same period of time as you are writing your book!
“And the Lord said to Moses, Write these words, for after the purpose and character of these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel.” – Exodus 34:27 AMP
There Has Never Been a Better Time
to Become a Christian Author!
The Christian market is in the midst of a boom! It produced $7.5 billion in profits last year alone and is currently growing faster than retail.
And one of the strongest areas of the Christian market is Christian books.
It wasn’t that long ago that Christian books were seen only in Christian bookstores … but now Christian books are sold right alongside mainstream books and many Christian books are showing up on The New York Times’ Best-Seller List.
The success of fantasy books like “The Fall of Lucifer” by Wendy Alec and “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe” by C.S. Lewis have paved the way for similar works for a new generation. The “Left Behind series,” along with fiction by Frank Peretti and a host of other accomplished authors have served to underscore the public’s interest in Christian material.
Publishing trends as reported in the industry magazines and surveys now reveal ongoing growing interest in Biblical topics and a subsequent growth in reader demand for these products.
Clearly, there currently exists (and will exist in the future) a demand for high-quality Christian books – both non-fiction and fiction – making now a great time to write that Christian book you’ve got in your spirit.
And here’s one more reason why there has never been a better time to become a Christian author …
Thanks to my “How to Write a Book in 90 Days God’s Way” e-book it’s now easier than ever before to get all the tips and advice one needs to write a Christian book!
Here’s more of what you will learn by reading this information-packed guide:
• How to ensure you always write to please God and not yourself – many writers become seduced by the fame and riches offered by this world and lose sight of what they are really writing for … here’s how to avoid those temptations and remain committed to writing for God’s glory!
• How to develop a tithing strategy and ensure you honor God with your “first fruits” – having a strategy in place before you publish your book could save you a lot of frustration and uncertainty after your book hits the market!
• What all successful Christian novels are built upon – ignore this and you are doomed to failure!
• How to focus your message and make your book impossible to put down – discover how to lead your readers through your book chapter by chapter, page by page, paragraph by paragraph!
• How to write a book God’s way in three easy steps – plus, four keys to structuring a solid first draft that will serve as the foundation for your successful Christian book!
• 5 tips to “light your readers’ world” – following these tips will ensure that Bible truths are at the core of your book!
• How to plan out and easily craft a book that provides readers with a clear-cut, meaningful message – writing a book doesn’t have to be hard, just follow my simple steps and in no time you’ll have produced a book of your own!
• 10 amazing Biblical principles you can use to avoid problems caused by dry spiritual periods, tempestuous temptations and creative exhaustion – learn how to easily avoid falling into slumps or the “grip of despair” while you are writing your book!
• 6 tips for revising and fine-tuning your manuscript – along with 5 extra things you can do to truly “polish” your book and ensure it is of the highest quality and really ready for publication!
• 5 questions all writers should ask themselves before they publish their book – failure to ask and answer any one of these questions could lead to a great deal of disappointment later on!
• And much, much more!
“Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: Write all the words that I have spoken to you in a book.” – Jeremiah 30:2 AMP
Take a Look at What Others Are Saying
About This Anointed Book:
"I Highly Recommend How to Write a Book in 90 Days God's Way for Aspiring and Published Authors Alike."
There is a book inside of you! And, How to Write a Book in 90 Days God's Way is the one book that you must have to manifest it in reality. In How to Write a Book in 90 Days God's Way you will find tremendous inspiration, edification, guidance and information that will propel you forward into your destiny as a published Christian author. With your diligence and commitment, within 90 days you will be empowered to write YOUR book, God’s way. I highly recommend it for aspiring and published authors alike.
-Marina Woods, President,
"Your Book has Given Me the Confidence to Set a Goal.
Yes! A 90 Day Goal! "
“I want to thank you for your e-book, ‘How to Write a Book in 90 Days God's Way.’ I admit to being skeptical about the title, since I've been working on my book for 6 years. Now everything has changed. Your book has given me the confidence to set a goal - yes, a 90-day goal!
I also appreciate the insights and guidance. It is an encouragement to read, and the practical applications have already removed barriers that had existed for too long in my mind. I have recommended your e-book to two of my friends already.”
– Calvin Tadema, Christian Coach and
Executive Director Master's Mind Ministry
"Understand Writing and Publication Under Divine Guidance "
"Author Henry Abraham helps Christian authors understand writing and publication under divine guidance. This e-book helps writers complete a book in 90 days."
– D. L. Johann, author
"Run Out and Get This Book Right Now - It Will Bless You and Change Your Whole Perspective and Your Life! "
“’How to Write a Book in 90 Days God’s Way,’ the book and the author are both anointed. What this book did for me was, bless me, and it directly helped me deal with issues of slowness, procrastination and the spirit of laziness.
I love the fact that it is full of the Word of God, I started reading just a few pages and I had to ask myself, what is the problem? It really is that good. It challenges the reader on every level from the first page to the last. It is a step by step formula based on principles and the Word of God.
This e-book changed my life, and I encourage you to run out and get it because it will bless you and change your whole perspective and your life. Ladies and gentlemen please don't make the mistake of buying this book and putting it on the shelf. It is vital for your life and I assure you whatever you're reading now, stop, get this book and watch God work in your life.”
– In God’s care,
Derrick Cobbs, author
"Thank God for the revelation that He has given you!"
“Reading Min. Abraham’s e-book on ‘How to Write a Book in 90 Days God’s Way’ has really blessed me. This e-book has opened my thinking to understand how important it is to put my thoughts together in a way that readers will get the true essence of what I am attempting to share.
It’s helped me to think about some things that I did not consider at the onset of writing my book. I’ve also gotten a greater understanding about the responsibility I have in being a Christian author and allowing God to use me to convey His timely message.
I thank God for the revelation that He has given to Min. Abraham. May God bless and prosper you as you read this e-book.”
– Jannett R. Morrow, author of
"Wonderful Encouragement and Terrific Inspiration for the Christian Writer "
“’How to Write a Book in 90 Days God's Way’ guides your book from start to finish, following a 90-day plan seeking God's direction. ‘How to Write a Book in 90 Days God's Way’ provides wonderful encouragement and terrific inspiration for the Christian writer, emphasizing dependence on God to produce an inspirational work that will please Him and spiritually fulfill the reader.
Clearly Henry Abraham has delivered a much needed resource to today's Christian authors."
– Kathryn Weber, author
"I Can Take the Steps You Provide, Put them Into Practice and Get the End Results I Desire!"
“The thing I appreciate the most about your e-book "How to Write a Book in 90 Day's God's Way," is how you use the Word of God throughout as a reference point. In addition, I am thankful for the resources you provide and I really love the practicality of the e-book. I am able to take the information and steps you provide and literally put them into practice and get the end results I desire. Thank you for sharing this information.”
– Coach L. Michele Washington
Founder and President of Team Unity International
"I Was Reminded to Pray and Seek God Regarding Even the Most Basic Elements of Getting my Work into Print"
“’How to Write a Book in 90 Days God's Way’ gives you simple, honest, straightforward instructions and insight on how to get the vision God has given you into tangible form.
After reading ‘How to Write a Book in 90 Days God's Way,’ I was reminded to pray and seek God regarding even the most basic elements of getting my work into print.
I thank God for Mr. Abraham allowing God to lead him in the writing of this e-book, because once again it shows that God is truly concerned about every aspect of our lives. Enjoy the day!”
– Terri Brown, author & speaker
So What Are You Waiting For?
Order Now & Save Money By Taking Advantage
of My Special Promotional Offer!
How much would you expect to pay for advice and information that quite literally could change your life by allowing you to finally fulfill your purpose and write a Christian book that honors God and leads others to Christ?
Well, right now, for a limited time, you can take advantage of a special promotional offer and receive “How to Write a Book in 90 Days God’s Way” for just $19.95. That's a full 70% off the regular price of $49.95!
That’s less than you would pay for lunch for two at a decent restaurant and it means you’ll finally be able to fulfill your dreams of becoming a Christian writer and using your ability to advance the Kingdom of God – and what could possibly be better than that!
“And the Lord answered me and said, Write the vision and engrave it so plainly upon tablets that everyone who passes may [be able to] read [it easily and quickly] as he hastens by.” – Habakkuk 2:2 AMP
Here’s What You Get if You Order Now:
The “How to Write a book in 90 Days God’s Way” E-book –
This detailed guide, which contains over 170 pages of biblically based content, is written in a simple and easy to follow style, and clearly lays out the entire strategy from A-Z.
When I set out to create this manual I wanted it to be an anointed product . . . comprehensive yet simple to follow, written in plain English so that it's quite-easy to read and understand plus logically and biblically laid out.
At the same time, I wanted anyone to be able to write their own Christian book as fast as humanly possible so I made a promise to myself . . . not to hold anything back from you.
I believe I have created the ultimate learning tool for writing a Christian book and helping advance the Kingdom of God.
And that's why you should own this e-book today.
Plus, If You Order Now You Will Also
Receive These Valuable FREE Bonus Gifts:
• Bonus #1: 90-Day Bible Reading Plan ($21 Value)
• Will help you read through the entire New Testament in the same period of time as you are writing your book!
• Bonus #2: Writing Schedule Worksheet ($5 Value)
• Bonus #3: Book Topic Worksheet ($5 Value)
• Bonus #4: Character List Worksheet ($5 Value)
• Bonus #5: Plot Structure Worksheet ($5 Value)
• Bonus #6: How-to Book Writer’s Tips ($18 Value)
• Bonus #7: Starter’s Guide ($18 Value)
• Bonus #8: Launching Prayer ($7 Value)
• Bonus #9: Logical Thinking Exercise ($13 Value)
“Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul, and forget not [one of] all His benefits”
– Psalms 103:2 AMP
That’s Over $95 Worth of Gifts That You’ll
Receive Absolutely FREE!
“And my language and my message were not set forth in persuasive (enticing and plausible) words of wisdom, but they were in demonstration of the [Holy] Spirit and power [a proof by the Spirit and power of God, operating on me and stirring in the minds of my hearers the most holy emotions and thus persuading them], So that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men (human philosophy), but in the power of God.”
I Cor. 2:4-5 AMP
You really don't have anything to lose AND a world of satisfaction and fulfillment and freedom and fun to gain!
So What ARE You Waiting For?
Order Now & Receive “How to Write a Book in 90 Days God’s Way” for just $19.95
But don’t delay!
I must warn you that I can’t keep this e-book at this low price for long. It is far too valuable.
To take advantage of this tremendous offer while it lasts,
(Put order button here) click here to order today!
“Now, go, write it before them on a tablet and inscribe it in a book, that it may be as a witness for the time to come forevermore.” – Isaiah 30:8 AMP
Here’s the Bottom Line
on This Incredible Resource …
“How to Write a Book in 90 Days God’s Way” provides inspiration and guidance and will help writers – no matter what their experience – achieve their goals by learning:
• How to develop a plan and write a book (God’s way) in just 90 days
• How to make writing a part of their daily routine
• How to examine their goals and motives and align them with God’s word
• How to identify a “market niche” within the Christian market and tailor the message of their book to that specific audience
• How to market their book on a shoestring budget
• How to choose between self-publishing and commercial publishing
• And much, much more!
I have tried to craft a caring and compassionate book that guides writers through the focusing, drafting and revising stages of completing a book. This e-book is great for pastors looking to convert a sermon into a book and Christian life coaches and Christian business owners can follow its blueprint to create their own information products. This e-book also demonstrates that setting professional goals and writing on a schedule can help even the most unsure author complete a book-length manuscript in 90 days – while doing it God’s way.
For writers who seek expert assistance and a plan for meeting their publishing goals, this e-book offers information and resources to help you get started and stay on track.
Authoring a book is a God-given talent. If you feel called to this ministry, don’t ignore that call. Let my insight and experience serve your interests by helping you to develop a book in 90 days – God’s way!
To order, simply click on the Order Now button below:
”Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.”
In the Service of the King,
- Proverbs 3:5-6 AMP
Min. Henry Abraham
Author of “How to Write a book in 90 Days God’s Way”
‘Empowering the Christian writer to be Heard’
Henry Abraham Communications L.L.C.
*Visit http://www.writeitGodsway.com and get your FREE 7 part mini-e-course -
“Has God called you to Write a Book for His Glory?”
P.S. Remember my special promotional offer won’t last long. Receive “How to Write a Book in 90 Days God’s Way” for just $19.95 before it is too late!
P.P.S Let me give you one more reason why you should buy this e-book today:
It gives you all the very best advice and information on writing a Christian book in one easy-to-use resource. Why spend hours and hours tracking down information that may or may not be reliable when you can learn everything you need to know about becoming a successful Christian author – and I do mean everything – in one convenient, inexpensive e-book?
And this is the confidence (the assurance, the privilege of boldness) which we have in Him: [we are sure] that if we ask anything (make any request) according to His will (in agreement with His own plan), He listens to and hears us. And if (since) we [positively] know that He listens to us in whatever we ask, we also know [with settled and absolute knowledge] that we have [granted us as our present possessions] the requests made of Him.—1 John 5: 14-15 AMP
Still questioning whether this e-book is right for you? Contact me to discuss how this e-book can benefit you in particular.
WAIT! Please subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter, “Accelerated Wisdom for Writers” (a $97 value). Delivered straight to your email inbox each week, this powerful newsletter is designed to encourage writers and it coincides with my e-book. In each edition of the newsletter, you will receive valuable writer’s tips, a writer’s prayer, a writer’s confession, a weekly question to consider and much, much more!
To sign up, simply enter your first name and e-mail address below: